Blogroll

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'M BACK and I have photoshop

Did you miss me? I know you did. I wish I had some rad adventure to explain my absence but I don't. A crashed hard drive is to blame. Apple had to install a new one for me. On one hand, it's really nice to have a "new" computer to start off working with. It is almost the same feeling, for me, as getting a beautiful, clean, new sketchbook. I love new sketchbooks, they're so full of potential.
On the other hand it TOTALLY SUCKS! All of my applications were gone, most importantly, my photoshop was gone and I didn't have the disks to re-install it. Which meant I had to buy it...

I am now the proud owner of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended. I'm still learning the new,"extended", part of it. Sounds dirty...heehee!

Rock on!

1 comment:

  1. Assuming i am lucky on visiting this website of yours and meeting you, would you be glad to lend a few hands on your knowledge about photoshop? Thanks in anticipation.
    Praise
    socrayhte@live.com

    ReplyDelete