Blogroll

Sunday, February 21, 2010

INDASHIO - RED CARPET FASHION SHOW - 2010


These are images from before and after the show. I didn't take my fancy cameras, just my point and shoot Canon. I went to enjoy the show and have fun, not to work. But shooting pictures is always fun for me so here they are... Indashio did a fabulous show this year, 2010, at Tenjune in New York City.








Indashio with his hands up.


PEACE!

Jori Jordon lacing up for her grand finale at the end of the show. I love the tu-tu...is that how you spell it?

Flash...lights...pose...Plash...lights...pose...flash...lights...pose! Work it girl!





I think this is Puff Daddy's mom, Janice. She was a sweetheart, very down to earth and polite. Always smiling too.






Peace out! Indashio's fashion show, Fashion Week, NYC 2010

2 comments:

  1. Mercura Sunglasses proudly show with the very lovable Indashio!
    Thank you Indashio!

    ReplyDelete